We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and any third parties (if applicable) and your communication preferences.
PRO BIKE TOOL has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights in respect of your personal information, please contact the DPO using the details set out below.
PRO BIKE TOOL may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To run and operate our Site
• We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
• To improve customer service
• Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
• To personalize user experience
• We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site
• We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
• To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails
• We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us, or you can unsubscribe from any email.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We will only store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. Where you opt out of receiving such messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the following:
- Requesting access to your personal data.
- Requesting correction of your personal data.
- Requesting erasure of your personal data.
- Objecting to processing of your personal data.
- Requesting restriction of processing your personal data.
- Requesting transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above (and are not able to do so satisfactorily through your profile settings or unsubscribe options), please contact us in accordance with the details provided under the Contact Details section.
Please contact us in the first instance before exercising your right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk): we will do our best to resolve any concerns you may have.
PRO BIKE TOOL prize draws are open to entrants over the age of 18, except for employees or contractors of PRO BIKE TOOL and their immediate family, and excluding entrants from countries, states or legal jurisdictions where such prize draws (as defined under English law) are not permitted.
Prize draws are operated by PRO BIKE TOOL, the trading name of Blue Skies Solutions Ltd., registered in England (08273202). Any prize draw is governed by English law, with any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
All entries must be received by 2400hrs GMT of the day on which the competition is launched and winners will be notified by email within 28 working days of each of the prize draws. Entries received after the closing date of the Competition will not be considered. Winners should claim the prize within 30 days after receiving the notification email, or the prize will be forfeited.
Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. PRO BIKE TOOL reserves the right to modify or cancel a prize draw at any time and without prior notice, amend or modify these terms and may also suspend, interrupt, terminate or discontinue a prize draw at any time without notice or liability to anyone.
Should there be any disputes; PRO BIKE TOOL’s decision is always final.
By entering the prize draw, you are deemed to have understood, accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions
39-49 Commercial Road, First Floor Oceana House, Southampton, Hampshire, England, SO15 1GA
This policy was last updated on 17 June 2021